Autumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick tips On Merching:

Go down

Quick tips On Merching: Empty Quick tips On Merching:

Post  WickedPingu Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey guys, I have been merching on s1 and s2 for quite a while now, and I know how hard it is to get gold, or save up gold for a hero pack or whatever it is your hoping to save for.. So maybe this will help out a little bit...

-Know your prices, look for things people are always looking to buy. This like purple formation chapters, purple transmution material, ect.. And look for them in the auction house, and play around for a little bit to see what is the max price you can get for them is.

-I check the auction house every hour, I check it right after I refresh the tavern, I look for the good deals. Every once in a while you will find someone that posts something for a lower price than usual. or you catch them trying to trade stuff between characters. Just be sure if you think something is a lower price than usual. I have bought a lot of stuff before and thought it was a good price and it wasent haha.

-If you can solo bosses in your down time, find a boss that you get atleast some exp for. that way you wont be wasting time just lookin for things to sell.

-Dont waste gold on usless stuff, like trying to complete a set, if anything ask in alliance chat, someone may have gears there giving away for free. especially if you cannot use the gears right away, i can see spending 1g on the last piece in a set you need.

-If you find something good, and theres alot fo them because of an event, dont be afraid to hold them for a week or 2.
(I held onto, and bought alot of pruple gems during the turkey event, every gem i bought i paid 1g for. I sold them a few days after the event for anywhere between 3-5g.)

-You wont make a 10g profit everytime, heck your not even guarentee a profit at all. I have lost some gold doing this.. but if you stick to it, you can turn 1g into 50.

-and yes alot of merching is getting lucky and finding good prices on stuff or good drops. But if you get lucky it can pay off. Oh and dont waste money on the wheel. LOL I have and it was a waste Razz

This is a risky thing to get involved in, I have made over 75g merching, but ive also lost more than 25g. Sometimes u win and somethimes you lose. so please try this at your own risk.

The easiest way to do this is just sell everything you can thats blue or above. and hope for good drops. and dont worry if it doesnt sell the first day, keep at it.

WickedPingu

Back to top Go down